Couch Potatoes

Image
A  r ecent research has shown that many young people worldwide are opting for internet-related jobs. This includes jobs like influencing, digital marketing, or remote jobs. They argued this generation is lazy and would rather spend a whole day surfing on the internet than working. This research must have been carried out by African parents, who think the internet is a waste of time, part of which is true even though the internet has not failed to prove itself useful. Parents are mad because this is that one thing, they have failed to control. They are jealous our life is much better and full of fun compared to their 80s. They seem to not accept that you can learn about what is happening in Iran without watching Aljazeera. Have you tried watching world Today? You will get depressed; all they talk about is which western country should host Afghan immigrants. Sharing people like a bunch of bananas. Imagine listening to that for two hours, sick. This is why the youth prefer T

 


I am afraid of ageing


It’s my birthday am so thankful.

Don’t get it twisted am just grateful not excited. Adulting is not something to be proud of.

I now understand why women lie about their actual age. I imagined how 18 would feel like obviously because we all are eager to taste freedom which we believe comes with possessing an ID. card one that is now long forgotten and stashed I don’t know where.

I never imagined how 22 years would look like but I think I have a clue of how 30 will be like maybe because am so afraid of hitting 30, nobody wants to be 30 we wish to remain sweet 16.

They say after 25 you really start forgetting your current age at times, sometimes you are 28, sometimes 27 or even 29 but never 30 all you know you can be any age but not 30.

Now that am almost about to lie about my age, I need to know why I should lie, so I decided to visit Mr. know it all uncle google.  I search why women lie about their age in 0.05secs I get 2000 responses most of them lame like one says so that they can be liked is that even a valid reason, is this why women are always celebrating their 24th birthdays for the longest time?

So, I decide to be more specific and search why women hide their true age after 25 and the result is a little satisfying. one is they are afraid of getting old, wow, we never want to be 40, who wants to have white hair or loose that hour glass figure or have wrinkles not me.

Wanting to be young forever, avoid discrimination, be among the young people as you can see its all revolving around being young. Fact! women want to remain young forever.

In other words, they suffer from Gerascophobia- fear of ageing. I will be collecting fees for teaching you that.

Don’t make a mistake of asking a woman how much time she has spent on planet earth, ask about anything else her grades, life story, beauty or what she had for dinner last night but NEVER her age.

ADIOS

 

 

 

 

 

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Mansa Musa the richest man who ever lived.

Couch Potatoes

9 Peculiar Kenyan habits