Couch Potatoes

Image
A  r ecent research has shown that many young people worldwide are opting for internet-related jobs. This includes jobs like influencing, digital marketing, or remote jobs. They argued this generation is lazy and would rather spend a whole day surfing on the internet than working. This research must have been carried out by African parents, who think the internet is a waste of time, part of which is true even though the internet has not failed to prove itself useful. Parents are mad because this is that one thing, they have failed to control. They are jealous our life is much better and full of fun compared to their 80s. They seem to not accept that you can learn about what is happening in Iran without watching Aljazeera. Have you tried watching world Today? You will get depressed; all they talk about is which western country should host Afghan immigrants. Sharing people like a bunch of bananas. Imagine listening to that for two hours, sick. This is why the youth prefer T

 Its weekend good people, how about a peep into the idyllic artistry world

Here is a spoken word art that will leave you meditating

Enjoy!

 THE FRAGRANCE OF A NAKED MIND

 I've been looking for myself in places eyes don't see.

I've been drowning my youth in all this periodic ecstasy.

Fooling myself that I could make it big like Nipsey,

But without much hustle.

You don't have to say it loud; I know am an a**hole.

What's worse, swallowing your pride or letting the world swallow you whole?

How do I coexist with my alter ego when I got no extra seat?

I've been draining my soul, I bet it is doing extra shift.

What's the use of having a twitter handle whilst hanging by a thread?

can't even handle your own sh*t.

Oooh sh*t,

My poetry's deep,

you need extra eyes just to see

How far am willing to burry my soul in its deep sea.

Where my thoughts ascend.

I just keep typing, I don't know whether my thoughts are sent.

This is the fragrance of a naked mind,

I hope you like the scent.

I could use some extra cent.

But all you have to do is pay attention.

 AGWENCHEZ©

HAVE YOURSELF A FANSTASTIC FUN FILLLED WEEKEND

 ADIOS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Mansa Musa the richest man who ever lived.

Couch Potatoes

9 Peculiar Kenyan habits